Salute A Veteran
Join the Veterans Health Alliance of Long Island (VHALI) in celebrating its 1st annual Veterans Ball honoring all those who have served our nation. The Veterans Health Alliance of Long Island, a project of the Mental Health Association of Nassau County is a collaboration of State and County Government, the VA Medical Center, Veterans Organizations, Universities, Individual Veterans, and Civilians who all have a personal interest in supporting Long Island Veterans. The mission of the Veterans Health Alliance of Long Island is to promote the health and well-being of Long Island veterans and their families through advocacy, education and training, and direct peer support services.
- Honor a Veteran on your team or in your life.
- 6 Dinner Tickets
- Life changer AD in the commemorative journal
- Autograph copy of the speaker’s book
- Participation in the Red-Carpet Salute
- Announcement of company and veteran by host
- Commemorative Photo and coin
Sponsor for $1,500